Keith Boyer, CPA
Certified Public Accountant
Keith Boyer Certified Public Accountant, LLC was the successor to Spar & Boyer Certified Public Accountants PC which was established in Dobbs Ferry New York in 1989 from the accounting practice of Stewart A. Spar, CPA. The practice has serviced closely held businesses and individuals in all of Westchester County and the tri-state area with a wide array of services including tax compliance, financial reporting, and consulting. Keith Boyer CPA, LLC specialties include, but not limited to, construction contractors who require surety bonds to obtain contracts, comprehensive financial statement preparation and analysis, tax planning, preparation, and analysis for high net-worth individuals and reviewed financial statements of contractors, not-for-profits, and closely held businesses. We have successfully handled tax examinations of all types, payroll, sales and use tax, individual, corporate and partnership tax. We strive to avoid correspondence through a thorough preparation process combined with professional competence and a collaborative review process.
• 2021 – current, Boyer 2 Accountants Inc.
• 2011- current, Keith Boyer Certified Public Accountant, LLC
• 2010, MBAF-ERE, Valhalla, NY
• 1989-2010, Spar & Boyer, Certified Public Accounts, Dobbs Ferry, NY
• 1986, Kraft Fischman & Associates, New York, NY
• 1982, Stewart Spar, CPA, Dobbs Ferry, NY
• 1982, Pace University, Pleasantville NY, Lubin School of Business, B.A.
• 1984, Certified Public Accountant NY
• 1997, Certified Financial Planner Designee
• Licensed Certified Public Accountant, New York, and New Jersey,
• New York State & New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Business Network International, Network One (Current)
• QuickBooks Pro-Advisor (Current)
• Sleepy Hollow Chamber of Commerce
• Hastings Dobbs Ferry, Ardsley, Irvington (Quad Village) Rotary Club. Past President (1997-1998)
• Tuckahoe Youth Association Treasurer (2002-2008)
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Keith Boyer and his team of Tax Accountants’ expertise have been sought by many organizations across New York and in Westchester County... including a recent featured in the coveted Westchester Magazine.